Suspicious Hoofprints (Alliance)
37 (Requires 35)
Rows of hoofprints lead away from the still-smoking skeleton of the Shady Rest Inn. There are at least a few visible impressions, with more rows of prints almost imperceptible in the soft mud of the marsh.
Hoofprints, eh? It is true that there is an extraordinary amount of centaur activity in the lands near the Dustwallow Marsh. In brief excursions into the Barrens, we found their camps and holdings dotting the area.
I'll send out Falgran Hastil, one of our trackers to see if he can find where the tracks lead.
You will gain: 1350 XP
- Completion scene
- Captain Garran Vimes says: Tesoran! I need someone--Falgran Hastil, preferably--to take care of <name>'s lead on the prints near the Shady Rest Inn.
- Adjutant Tesoran says: Right away, sir.
- Falgran Hastil immediately walks in from the south entrance and kneels briefly before Captain Vimes.
- Falgran Hastil says: Falgran Hastil reporting, sir. I will find where the hoofprints lead and report back to you.
- Hastil salutes and quickly leaves the way he came in.
This is part of The Shady Rest Inn quest chain.
- Complete all of:
- Side chain:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Given new ID, numbers adjusted to new leveling path.