Swipe (Cat Form)
- For the Bear Form ability, see .
Swipe is a level 32 Feral and Guardian druid ability.
Tips and tactics
- Useful for farming multiple mobs that are a few levels lower than the caster and who will die quickly or to deal what can be some sizeable AOE damage to a group of PVP opponents.
- Use of this ability should be carefully weighed in certain situations, especially in instances or raids, since it uses most of the druids's energy and doesn't generate combo points. This is a very good way to use up an proc.
- Combine with and and a high crit chance to deal a very large amount of damage when in close quarters combat, especially useful in PvP.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Damage increased by 185.7%.
- Hotfix (2014-10-17): "Damage increased by 25%."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Redesigned and available to Feral druids only.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Has been reduced to 340% weapon damage, down from 415%.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Now deals 600% weapon damage at level 80 or higher, down from 670%.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Damage has been doubled.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Can now be used even if the druid does not have a primary target selected.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Percent of weapon damage done reduced from 260% to 250%.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Added.