Sylvanas' Farewell (WC3 Undead)
Sylvanas' Farewell is an interlude in the undead campaign Legacy of the Damned.
Moments later, in Tirisfal Glades, King Arthas and his banshee escorts stop to regain their strength.
- Banshee: This is the place, sisters. We'll rest here, great king.
- King Arthas: Why here? We've got to find Kel'Thuzad before we-- Aarrghh!
- The Lich King: You have been deceived! Come to my side at once! Obey!
- Arthas' minions die.
- King Arthas: What is... happening here?
- Arthas is struck by an arrow.
- King Arthas: Sylvanas!
- Sylvanas Windrunner: You walked right into this one, Arthas. It's time to even the scales.
- King Arthas: Traitor! What have you done to me?
- Sylvanas Windrunner: It's a special poisoned arrow I made just for you. The paralysis you're experiencing now is but a fraction of the agony you've caused me.
- King Arthas: Finish me, then.
- Sylvanas Windrunner: A quick death... like the one you gave me? No. You're going to suffer as I did. Thanks to my arrow, you can't even run.
- Sylvanas Windrunner: Give my regards to hell, you son of a bitch.
- Kel'Thuzad arrives with a group of skeletal magi.
- Kel'Thuzad: Back, you mindless ones! You shall not fall today, my king.
- Kel'Thuzad and his magi destroy Sylvanas' banshees, forcing Sylvanas to flee into the woods.
- Sylvanas Windrunner: This isn't over, Arthas! I'll never stop hunting you!
- Kel'Thuzad leads Arthas to the shore.
- Kel'Thuzad: The effects of her arrow will wear off in time. All the preparations for your journey to Northrend have been made.
- King Arthas: You have been a loyal friend, Kel'Thuzad. I don't know what the future holds, or if I'll even return, but I want you to watch over this land. See to it that my legacy endures.
- Kel'Thuzad: I shall, King Arthas. I shall.