|Title||Margaux's Assistant, Vintner|
|Affiliation(s)||Suramar, The Nightfallen|
|This section is a lore stub.|
Following Elisande's demise, now a complete vintner, he and the other Nightfallen relocated to the retaken Nighthold. He is seen near barrels and is assisted by a Distillery Attendant. A Vineyard Laborer delivers him more kegs.
- Twilight Vineyards
How may I assist you?
This place is... quaint.
<Sylverin adjusts his cuffs>
But I prefer it to losing my life.
I suppose I ought to thank you, for taking action. I was a coward, but at least Margaux's death did not go unanswered.
I am indebted to you.
- Relax. Have a beverage.
- You need only alert me to your needs.
- If you wish to complain, my master Margaux will happily feed to your concerns.
- The Menagerie is for gue- ahem..the Vineyard is for guests only.
- It was my pleasure.
- Some of our vintners have given up tending their vines and have taken up other forms of botany.
- I brought samples to dispel the unfounded rumors that our wine tastes too footy... I mean too fruity!
- One of his pissed quotes references the Curator from Karazhan.
- The line about wine tasting "too footy" is likely a reference to , specifically the frequency with which the player is asked to "Get into the vat and jump on the fruit!".
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.