||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
Syndicate Rogues were dagger-wielding lower level lackeys of the sinister criminal organization the Syndicate. They could be found in the Syndicate controlled areas of the Hillsbrad Foothills, Durnholde Keep, and the ruined scout tower immediately south of it. High Executor Darthalia in Tarren Mill had put a bounty on them.
Attacks and abilities
- Basic Melee: 31-38 Damage (before subtracting armor)
- Poison: Deals 13 damage every 3 seconds. Lasts 30 seconds.
- Would flee at low health.
- Objective: Kill 10 Syndicate Rogues and 10 Syndicate Watchmen.
In the RPG
They are rogues and warriors and can speak Common.