T440 Dual-Mode Robot
|Race||Crowd pummeler (Elemental)|
The T440 Dual-Mode Robot is a legacy encounter in the Brawler's Guild and requires the use of a challenge card to fight.
- Assault Mode — The robot reconfigures its servos for melee attacks. Every 1.20 sec, attack speed increases by 5% and damage increases by 15%. This effect stacks. 3 sec cast.
- Intensifying Assault — The robot reconfigures its servos for melee attacks. Every 1.20 sec, attack speed increases by 5% and damage increases by 15%. This effect stacks. Instant.
- Electric Shock — Changing modes releases a burst of electrical energy, inflicting 78,000 to 82,000 damage to enemies and stunning them for 1 sec.
- Artillery Mode — The robot plants its feet and engages tracking sensors for ranged attacks. Every 1.20 sec, casting speed increases by 5% and targeting accuracy increases. This effect stacks. 3 sec cast
- Precision Artillery — The robot plants its feet and engages tracking sensors for ranged attacks. Every 1.20 sec, casting speed increases by 5% and targeting accuracy increases. This effect stacks. Instant
- Artillery Strike — Launches a bolt of electricty high into the air near an enemy target, inflicting 48,750 to 51,250 Nature damage to enemies within 5 yds. The accuracy of this ability increases with each stack of Precision Artillery. 0.842 sec cast.
T440 spawns at one end of the room and is rooted to that spot for the entire encounter. If the player is within a few yards of the robot, it will enter (melee) Assault Mode, doing short range attacks. If the player is outside of melee range, the robot will enter Artillery Mode, spamming attacks all over the arena. Every 1.2 seconds, the robot will gain another stack of Intensifying Assault or Precision Artillery, increasing the robot's speed, accuracy, and damage. To stop the robot from dealing unmanageable damage, have it swap modes by either entering or exiting melee range, but be warned that causing a mode change will have the robot emit an Electric Shock, doing a little damage and stunning the player for a moment.
For classes that can attack on the move, try to keep the robot in artillery mode for 8-10 stacks, then run in to melee range to get it to reset, then step away and repeat.
The robot will require roughly 95,000 DPS to beat the enrage timer.
- <Announcer> yells: He's got two modes. Both modes are labeled "KILL". Let's hear it for T440!
- T440 Dual-Mode Robot yells: Hostile target acquired.
- T440 Dual-Mode Robot yells: Target nonfunctional. Ending combat actions.
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Added.