|Class||Priest, Seer (presumed); Druid (previously)|
|Affiliation(s)||Thunder Bluff, Seers, Conclave|
|Occupation||Creator of the Seers|
Tahu Sagewind was once a druid, but his philosophical discussions with his close friend Aponi Brightmane began to reveal a new path to him. As a druid, he was well aware of the sun and the moon as the eyes of the Earth Mother. The influence of the sun was lacking however, as the tauren druids followed the moon as taught by the night elves. This intense pondering led Tahu to create the first priests of the tauren, allowing them to channel the powers of the sun to aid their people.
This section concerns content related to Cataclysm.
Following the creation of the sun priest order, Tahu is now a priest trainer.
This section concerns content related to Legion.
|This section is a lore stub.|
- I greet you.
- I bid you welcome.
- Greetings friend.
- Another time then.
- We will meet again.
- Surely you've been a student once in your life, <class>. You learned from an instructor, and you gained respect for them in some way, yes? Maybe not as a person, but at the least, as one who know more than you and was willing to teach you. If not, use your imagination...
- What would you do if you came to realize your instructor may not know as much as you thought, and that you may have found a better path?
- Conversations with Aponi Brightmane
Tahu uses three spells to illustrate his points, as seen in the pictures to the right.
- Aponi Brightmane says: Talk to me, Tahu. Something. Anything! I'm going stir-crazy.
- Tahu Sagewind laughs softly
- Tahu Sagewind says: All right, Aponi. I've enough on my mind to share. Have you ever spoken to the elves of Moonglade?
- Aponi Brightmane says: Not much.
- Tahu Sagewind says: The elves speak of a moon goddess, did you know? They put great stock in the light given by the moon.
- Aponi Brightmane says: Like Mu'sha.
- Tahu Sagewind says: Just like her. The parallels I've heard are interesting. And it's no secret all druids, Shu'halo and elf alike, can call upon Mu'sha's light.
- Aponi Brightmane says: Where are you going with this?
- Tahu Sagewind says: I wonder. Hamuul has guided us well, and I've learned so much from. The legends say that our people were druids when time began...
- Aponi Brightmane says: I hear the "but" in your voice...
- Tahu Sagewind says: ...but what Hamuul teaches is what the elves know. The night elves. They put such stock in their moon goddess, as creatures of the night.
- Aponi Brightmane says: Do you think his teachings are wrong?
- Tahu Sagewind says: No! No, nothing like that. He is an elder for good reason, sister. Mu'sha is one of the Earthmother's eyes, and she watches over us. That isn't sinister.
- Tahu Sagewind says: But we're nothing if not people who strive for balance. Our warriors fight only when there is need. Our hunters take only what the tribes require to live, and use all they can when they do. The shaman stand as guide and mediator to the elemental spirits.
- Tahu Sagewind says: And while we, as druids, are guardians of nature, I wonder if we've overlooked a key aspect of balance in all things.
- Aponi Brightmane says: So are you going to bring this up to the elder?
- Tahu Sagewind says: No, no. No need for him to trouble about a student's idle philosophizing while he entertains a friend.
- Aponi Brightmane says: I suppose so. It's not silly, though, what you said.
- Tahu Sagewind says: Well, it isn't exactly a new thought, sister.
- Aponi Brightmane says: I see that thoughtful frown, Tahu.
- Tahu Sagewind says: Sorry, sister. It's nothing to worry about.
- Aponi Brightmane says: But something is on your mind, right?
- Tahu Sagewind says: I'm thinking about the front to the north. The one you're so eager to return to.
- Aponi Brightmane says: What about it?
- Tahu Sagewind says: I know I'm counseling patience, Aponi, but I don't like remaining here any more than you do. Times are bleak, and failing to act only makes me worry that my idle hand may have been the one to turn the tide.
- Tahu Sagewind says: Still... there is balance in all things, even death. I simply hate the concept that such destruction and darkness might be necessary.
- Aponi Brightmane says: There's a phrase... "It's always darkest before the dawn." The dawn will come, though, Tahu. the sun will rise. The balance will shift back to where it should be.
- Aponi Brightmane smiles and gestures to the north.
- Aponi Brightmane says: Even on the glacier itself, the sun manages to peek through the gloom. I have hope, Tahu. I think we'll make it through this, no matter how dire it looks.
- Aponi Brightmane says: But I'd rather still be there on the front lines helping it happen rather than trying to placate myself with belief. We can't just sit around and hope it happens.
- Tahu Sagewind says: I know, sister. I know. We'll return to fighting one day. For now, though, maybe it's best to spread the word to others... give them the hope you have.
- Aponi Brightmane says: And through that hope, strengthen our side in the fight?
- Tahu Sagewind says: That's the idea.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Dalaran||100 - 101||1,761,000|
|100 - 110||1,346,093|
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Level increased to 80 from 55, given new outfit.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Added.
- ^ It was my honor to serve. I must go to Netherlight Temple and inform the Conclave of our success. Good luck.
- ^ World of Warcraft: Ultimate Visual Guide, Updated and Expanded, pg. 147