Tahu Sagewind's pre-Cataclysm
Tahu Sagewind is a powerful tauren Seer, and the founder of the order of the priests of the sun, with Aponi Brightmane. He is found on Elder Rise in Thunder Bluff.
Tahu Sagewind was once a druid, but his philosophical discussions with his close friend Aponi Brightmane began to reveal a new path to him. As a druid, he was well aware of the sun and the moon as the eyes of the Earth Mother. The influence of the sun was lacking however, as the tauren druids followed the moon as taught by the night elves. This intense pondering led Tahu to create the first priests of the tauren, allowing them to channel the powers of the sun to aid their people.
This section concerns content related to Cataclysm.
Following the creation of the sun priest order, Tahu is now a priest trainer.
This section concerns content related to Legion.
||This section is a lore stub.
After Dalaran relocated above the Broken Isles, Tahu Sagewind briefly appeared in the city, accompanying Orik Trueheart in his quest.
- I greet you.
- I bid you welcome.
- Greetings friend.
- Another time then.
- We will meet again.
- Surely you've been a student once in your life, <class>. You learned from an instructor, and you gained respect for them in some way, yes? Maybe not as a person, but at the least, as one who know more than you and was willing to teach you. If not, use your imagination...
- What would you do if you came to realize your instructor may not know as much as you thought, and that you may have found a better path?
- Conversations with Aponi Brightmane
- Main article: An Injured Colleague#Dialogue
- Conversations with Orik Trueheart
- Main article: Seeker of Truth (artifact)#Notes
This article or section includes speculation, observations or opinions possibly supported by lore or by Blizzard officials. It should not be taken as representing official lore.
He may be related to Falla Sagewind and Hunter Sagewind.