- Not to be confused with Tak Tak.
|Affiliation(s)||Dominance Offensive, Order of the Broken Temple|
|Location||Domination Point, Krasarang Wilds; Temple of Five Dawns, Wandering Isle|
Tak-Tak is a kite flyer for the Dominance Offensive at Domination Point. He recognizes the player for aiding hozen in the past, and as a result, will share the latest gossip on the Horde leaders and Garrosh's plans for Pandaria.
Needs to be spoken with in:
- We're we goin'?
- What ya need?
- Hows it jookin'?
- Pull me finger! Ok, no wait. Uh, no, pull this one! Ok, wait, wait. No! Come back later! We try again!
- Take off!
- We done? Okie-dook.
- Bye bye.
- Main article: Rise Of An Empire#Notes
- Main article: Someone You Should See#Notes
- Main article: To Mogujia (Horde)#Notes
- Main article: To the Valley!#Notes
- Main article: Echoes of Thunder#Notes
- Main article: Get My Results!#Notes
- Main article: The Kun-Lai Expedition (Horde)#Notes
- Main article: The Ruins of Korune (Horde)#Notes
- Main article: The Bell Speaks (Horde)#Notes
- Domination Point
- Pandaren write so boring! Wisdom, wisdom, wisdom - not 'nuff dookin'.
- So many places, so little time. If you have somewhere special to go, I can take you.
- Main article: The Situation In Dalaran#Notes
He is most likely a member of the Grookin tribe.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.