Take Me To Your Leader (Alliance)
110 (Requires 110)
- Meet with Khadgar in Suramar.
I am glad you are here, <name>.
This... Khadgar, the archmage who found my message, has called a meeting.
He wishes to meet us by the entrance to the city as soon as possible.
Will you accompany me? I have the strangest feeling that he will not be alone.
Hello again, champion. I see we are all here now.
- 12,340 XP
In Meredil, near the Suramar City border, Khadgar has newly arrived with Kirin Tor Peacekeepers. On the eastern side of the road, Tyrande Whisperwind is present with Ash'alah, accompanied by Vereesa Windrunner plus Sentinels and Silver Covenant forces. On the western side, Lady Liadrin is accompanied by Grand Magister Rommath and Blood Knight forces.
- Alliance leaders
- Tyrande Whisperwind
I am glad to see a friendly face on this battlefield, <name>.
It is... hard... for me to once again walk in Suramar. Ten thousand years have passed since my feet last felt the grass of this land.
Back then, we were fleeing the Burning Legion.
I never believed I would return to the place of my birth to wrest it from the grasp of those I once believed were my people.
- Vereesa Windrunner
I never thought I would share a camp with the kaldorei. But, desperate times, desperate measures.
- Horde leaders
- Lady Liadrin
Your leaders need to get their heads in the game.
Tyrande is a sentinel. She knows little of war on this type of battlefield. While her scouting is useful she should recuse the Kal'dorei from the main assault.
My blood knights are the only ones prepared to carry the weight of this conflict.
- Grand Magister Rommath
Hmph. Your armies are chaotic and unorderly. Fortunately our blood knights and magisters will form the core of this assault, striking true into the heart of the city.
- Quest completion
- Archmage Khadgar says: Thank you for coming. We are here to discuss our mutual interests.
- Tyrande Whisperwind says: Arcanist Thalyssra. I remember where your order stood in the War of the Ancients. How do we know you won't betray us and become the next Elisande... the next Azshara?
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: We do not intend to be slaves to the Nightwell. We seek to drive the Legion from Suramar and put an end to Elisande's oppression.
- Tyrande Whisperwind says: The kaldorei will fight to see the Legion defeated and the Nightwell destroyed. Beyond that... we shall see where Elune's wisdom guides us.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Thalyssra, your knowledge of the enemy will be crucial in the battle ahead. We shall call on you as needed.
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Added.