Taking a Crop
87 (Requires 86)
Obtain 5 Stolen Turnips and 5 Stolen Watermelons.
Alright, fine. I DON'T have everything under control here. I spent all morning fighting off virmen. I managed to clear them off of my property, but they got away with some of my crops.
They took them down to the river, to the south. I have no idea what they're doing with them, but it's probably not eating them.
If my father wants his delivery now, I'm going to need some help getting those crops back. Could you help me out?
You will receive:
If my father wants his vegetables, I'm going to need your help.
<Ang surveys the bruised turnips and the soggy watermelons.>
What were they DOING down there!?
- 129000 XP
Pick up from Ana Thunderfoot, outside, before getting started.
Head east down to the river to find holes leading to the Virmen Nest. Plenty of turnips can be found inside on the ground being beaten up by Virmen Hooligans. Several hooligans have random yells in the nest:
- Time to die, turnip!
- We murder every turnip!
- Turnips must be punished!
- Attack turnips!
- Turnips! Why you so bad?
- First kill turnips! Then kill pandaren that grows them!
- Pandaren pay for growing disgusting turnips!
After gathering enough, head back to the surface and keep going downstream to the south to find watermelons being used as toy boats by more hooligans:
- My boat winning!
- Boats go faster if take leafs off.
- Watermelon boats float really easy.
- Go, go, go!
- Look how slow your boat go.
- I think my boat stuck.
- Gonna need more boats soon.
- Time to steal more watermelon soon.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.