Taking the Blood Gate
120 (Requires 120)
Ride the battlebeast and defeat the Zandalari army at the Blood Gates.
We must personally march into Zuldazar and take the Blood Gate. This will cause them to throw their full army at us.
As you can see, we're the only ones left that can assault the Blood Gate.
You and I will ride the battle beast into the Blood Gate and take it by force.
You will receive:
- (400x )
- 2 34
- 1,800 XP
Excellent. We've decimated the Zandalari front lines and paved the way for our soldiers to move in.
It's time for us to start our main attack.
- Telaamon runs over to one of the battlebeasts and mounts it. As he speaks, Mathias mounts a second one.
- Blademaster Telaamon says: Good luck <name>, Lady Jaina. We will ensure the army is here when you return victorious.
- They ride off to the north.
Mounting the third battlebeast has it take you south to a waiting army past the Blood Gates, while Jaina mounts a frost form and follows along in the air. It won't take long to blast through your mob count.
- Blood Gates cleared
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: We've weakened them enough, we must return to signal the armies to move forward!
- The battlebeast returns north to the meeting spot where the other commanders have gathered the army.
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Added.