Talk:Cataclysm map comparison
New world map changes
A couple of things I notice in the new world maps:
- The "Northern Lordaeron" zone has been extended, and hasn't disappeared.
- Deadwind Pass now seems to be a part of Duskwood.
- The Maelstrom zone many of us have seen is the real Maelstrom (matches design).
- Silithus is split into two zones (Silithus main and AQ)
- Kalimdor is getting very long :P
00:45, July 14, 2010 (UTC)
- What is the blue mass just West of the Eastern Kingdoms?
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 10:34, July 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Vashj'ir. 11:25, July 14, 2010 (UTC)
- The EK map doesn't show a border between Duskwood and Deadwind Pass. In the live beta, they are still different selectable zones though (and we have two maps of course). I don't know if it's a mistake. 23:15, July 14, 2010 (UTC)
- The caches are broken. That's what the image maintenance is about. If you can force the server to generate new thumbnails (by asking for a 299/301px version), it'll show the new one.
- Hopefully when the maintenance is done and the caches are cleared this won't be a problem any more. -- 17:57, August 30, 2010 (UTC)
- That was the real file name, but we moved it to the proper spelling, without changing it in the concerned articles. Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 11:07, August 31, 2010 (UTC)
- The real file names are the ones that are noted. be that they are misspelled or not. -- 11:09, August 31, 2010 (UTC)
Possibly missing zone maps?
- Nope. They just use the base Durotar/Dun Morogh maps. -- 20:35, 10 December 2010 (UTC)
Horde flight maps from vanilla are missing
The comparisons are wrong. Both Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor Horde maps are exclusively post-Cataclysm, vanilla maps which they are supposed to be compared to are missing. Any help?--Adûnâi (talk) 14:43, 19 July 2015 (UTC)