Talk:Council of Tirisfal
Jaina as Guardian
Proudmore CANNOT be the next guardian of Trisfal, Medivh was "THE LAST GUARDIAN"
Please sign yer posts. Note: Last does not always mean the final one. Last can also mean the previous. So, we can't decipher which meaning it means, until there is another guardian or any proof is put up that there cannot be another one. Acjpb 01:37, 11 July 2007 (UTC)
- "Note: Last does not always mean the final one." Like we learned with Rexxar? --Super Bhaal 18:33, 2 August 2007 (UTC)
- It does seem unlikely that they would start the order up again, thanks to the burning legion getting beaten in the second big invasion, and the way that lots of people in game are taking on similar roles of fighting the parts of the burning legion that slip onto the world, so it seems like a pointless move to start the guardians up again.Minionman 20:43, 1 February 2008 (UTC)
Actually it's more of a game concept; blizzard would never say "you can't attack demons, but they can attack you". It's just because people are killing them for leveling:). Oh, yes I think Khadgar would make a better guardian than Jaina since he knows more about guardians. Gwyain
- It's interesting that the Council has largely disappeared or gone underground in current events. I wonder if Blizzard has plans for them in the future? (Omega2010 (talk) 04:53, 24 July 2008 (UTC))
How well known is it??
I'm talking about flavour lore and I want this question answered (IF Blizzard has bothered to put up an answer before.). What is the amount of fame that SO (Secret Orginization) has (Example it is it the ammount of fame the CIA IRL where everyone knows it exists or the Genohardian from Starwars: Knights of the Old Republic I, where only the members and VERY thew others know of its existance.) --The last Alterac 08:21, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
It was a largely unknown order. During Khadgar's apprenticeship under Medivh he heard the term "Guardian" and decided to look it up in the library of Kharazhan. He learned that the Guardian had sometimes been on the vanguard of an army or been at some important royal ceremony, but he was unable to find anything solid describing who, or what, this Guardian was. -Rovdyr 09:52, 23 April 2008 (UTC)
Still a secret?
Cleanup on aisle one
Speculation new council
Anybody any ideas on the roster of this new council? User:Gorvar
- Aegwynn, Meryl Winterstorm, Khadgar, Jaina Proudmoore and Maraad (even if it's not really a "spellcaster")
- That makes 4 (5 if you include Maraad), 3 (2) to go!
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 11:59, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
- Why Maraad? I've seen no evidence as of yet why... -- 12:06, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
- It's speculation, besides I did not read any of the Comic except Ashbringer. Knowing that detail, you now see that I only cited the "most powerful spellcasters" still alive. xD
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 12:15, 21 June 2009 (UTC)