- 1 Table for Dailies
- 2 Level Requirements
- 3 Not exactly daily
- 4 Battleground Quests
- 5 Instance Quests section
- 6 Consortium instance dailies
- 7 †?
- 8 Enough Dailies, Already!
- 9 Reset time
- 10 Troll Patrol
- 11 Streamlining
- 12 Gold values idon't match
- 13 Requirements for Northrend daily fishing quests
- 14 Molten Front Dailies
Table for Dailies
Given the sheer amount of dailies now and the cross-faction gains of each, I think a sortable table is in order. It has the same layout as the regular version (faction, level, name, zone, subzone, coords, rewards and rep) but you can sort by them now. There's just too much data to not be able to sort through.
Here's a template I threw together: LINK
- The only problem I noticed with it is that it sorts the gold wrong. For example, instead of going from 6g-22g, it goes 12g, 20g, 6g. It appears to sort the first character of the number without actually comparing the entire value. I'd fix it, but I'm still fairly new to wiki code, and I'm not sure how. User:Decibal/Sig 13:35, 7 May 2009 (UTC)
I know that the Battleground daily quests do NOT require level 70 to do. Why, then, do they list level 70P next to them? Is that so you know what level the reward amount is for? Seeing as how there are always new people coming in every day as opposed to a limited number of level 70's I think it would be useful to have the minimum level requirement listed. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by ExtremePhobia (talk · contr).
I changed the level requirements for the Dalaran cooking quests to 77 to conform with the information on their individual pages. Is it really 65? My Warrior is 74 and can do them. Could someone confirm the 65 number by porting in a level 64 or 65 and attempting them?--ClemSnide (talk) 06:53, 7 December 2008 (UTC)
- Check wowhead if you want your proof, they are 65. 07:28, 7 December 2008 (UTC)
Not exactly daily
Since the "There and Back Again" is on a 12-hour timer, and doesn't consume one of the 10 daily quests, shouldn't it not be included as a daily quest at all? It's a 12-hour repeatable quest, not a daily. Same for Headless Horseman. Bregdark 08:47, 29 October 2007 (UTC)
- Correct, it's not a daily quest and therefore shouldn't be on this page. --ShardeeDetheroc 15:20, 29 October 2007 (UTC)
- Although I'm wrong about headless horseman, that one DID consume a daily quest, and if all 10 were used, you couldn't turn it in. Bregdark 22:54, 4 November 2007 (UTC)
- A little late now, but better late than never... The Headless Horseman consumed a daily quest to start it, but you could do the event as many times as you could find groups to go with. One group of five people could run it five times, then replace one person and run it another time, etc. I personally ran it 15 times one day. Not always successfully, of course... :-p (I also added a header to fix the formatting.) --Azaram 02:30, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
I'm not so sure about the reward of 400 honor for the 'Call to Arms' daily quest; it was 223 bonus honor for me for AV last night with my level 54 priest. I can't see these new quests listed on wowhead for any clarification. Wigs 00:04, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
- Arathi Basin at 70 gave 419, didn't check with other characters. Should likely be level dependant. --Hurax 07:49, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
Seems to be one daily BG quest, randomized but the same for one server (or perhaps realm pool). Today I got AV on one with 2 chars, AB on another server. --Hurax 08:45, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
Instance Quests section
Can someone please look at cleaning up the Instance Quests section? It got revised in the last few days since Patch 2.3.0 came out, but whoever added all of the "Wanted" quests is tagging things incorrectly and for some reason I can't access the incorrectly tagged text in the Edit view. Specifically, the first quest that starts the sublist is showing the quest coding (it lacks the closing tag), and they incorrectly added a URL in the list to point to the reference instead of using the correct citation formation. Thanks. --Teni 22:13, 16 November 2007 (UTC)
- they made an included subpace out of it, on the npc pages the included pages are borked but i'm too tired today from raiding ;) look at it tomorrow--Hurax 23:03, 16 November 2007 (UTC)
Consortium instance dailies
I have a theory that the Consortium instance dailies require Honored reputation with the Consortium. One of my guildmates told me he couldn't pick up the quest despite the fact that he was level 70. He was friendly, while I was honored and could pick up the quests. If anyone else can corroborate this, it should probably be noted on the main page (and then delete this question). Thoth 06:09, 22 November 2007 (UTC)
What are the †'s in the new daily quests? --Azaram 11:16, 6 March 2008 (UTC)
- From Shattered Sun Offensive#Quests: Quests marked with a † were removed at the end of that phase. Jorn86 23:43, 1 April 2008 (UTC)
Enough Dailies, Already!
I don't think Blizzard realizes just what dailies (particularly the BC ones, which usually net players a good amount of money) do to the economy. Since money is even EASIER to get with daily quests, everybody seems to think that ALL players have a level 70 character that can afford anything on the Auction House; this causes prices to go through the roof, which makes it harder for players that aren't rolling in gold pieces to afford anything, so that the more casual players are stuck with whatever pathetic gear they can find instead of being able to get something they can make good use of (even +SPIRIT gear is way overpriced... then again, pretty much any price on +Spirit gear is overpriced unless you're a Holy Priest...).
Quote: The day is considered to start and end at 1 AM PST (Blizzard time; server time varies according to time zone), although this time can vary on occasion. (NB: Daily quests reset at 2AM GMT, 3AM CET/4AM CEST on the European servers.)
If the reset time is the same for all servers in North America (never mind EU for a moment), that time is definitely not 1 AM Blizzard time. My server, Suramar US, is all the counterexample needed to prove this statement false. It resets at 4 AM. There was many a morning that I stayed up to meet this time and bomb the crap out of Skettis, even months after the zone was implemented. I may be mis-remembering by an hour, since a guy gets a little bleary with no sleep, you know, but 1 AM d.n.e. 3 AM or 4 AM by a long shot. And before you say, ah! but ..., I am on Blizzard time (Pacific). The server and I are always in agreement.
So I'm changing the statement to something a little more verifiable. If anyone can determine what the reset time is relative to game time, they can edit that in. User:JIM the Inventor/Sig1 06:32, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
This is currently listed as one quest, when in fact the entire reward requires five daily slots to do, and an additional reward if you complete it in a given amount of time. Should it be changed to reflect the fact that it's a "meta" daily, and have the other four listed with it, or be left as is? I'm inclined to change it, but I'm tired at the moment. User:Decibal/Sig 13:38, 7 May 2009 (UTC)
This page has become a sprawling behemoth. If you feel that I am becoming overzealous with my cutting and reordering please suggest alternatives. This page had initially been a basic information and quick reference page, and that spirit has gradually been lost as a handful of daily quests became hundreds. --Adorol (talk) 16:23, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
ran out of free time so I had to stop in the middle of re-ording everything. My idea for the rest of the current dailies is similar to what I did with the BC dailies page if anyone is interested in picking up the project. If not, I may get to it eventually.
- Dungeon dailies
- Faction rep dailies
- PvP dailies
- bg dailies
- wg dailies (now weeklies but worth mentioning)
- pvp dailies by zone (ie grizzly hills)
- Profession dailies
- gold and/or special item rewards only
Gold values idon't match
The gold values do not match what I am experiencing. I don't know if they have changed in a patch or they vary depending on rep.
Example: Defending Wyrmrest Temple. My screen shows 9g 96s reward. I am exalted with wyrmrest but i don't know if that affects it. If it does perhaps showing the range of reward values would be in order. MarkButler (talk) 05:42, 27 August 2009 (UTC)
- That's because you're max level, and at max level Experience turns into Gold. You're rewarded 5g60s for the quest, and earn 20750 experience (or 4g36s if 80) thus making the total amount received 9g96s. In other words, the number are correct on the page. 06:40, 27 August 2009 (UTC)
Requirements for Northrend daily fishing quests
I've read various contradictory rumours about the requirements for Marcia Chase's daily fishing quests. The most common one seems to be that the quests require level 70 and training in fishing, but don't have a minimum fishing skill requirement. -- Gordon Ecker (talk) 00:41, October 7, 2009 (UTC)
- May be a few months too late to be very helpful but I know for a fact the Northrend Fishing Dailies require level 70, as I was annoyed I couldn't do them when I first got to Northrend. The daily cooking however, I was able to do at level 68, so I'm not sure on the level requirement of that. --Lyco 01:41, April 19, 2010 (UTC)
Molten Front Dailies
Should they go in here or wait until someone writes up Molten Front quests?
- It should probably go under Molten Front quests, but linked to from here as well. 01:25, 5 September 2011 (UTC)