Wirt could not have been made undead, as his body was clearly seen by the player. Also, the Curse of Undeath is generated by Mephisto. Hence, when he is killed, only Undead directly created by Baal could survive, and after HIS destruction, Undead could live only in Hell. -Ragestorm, Head Bookkeeper
I'm still waiting for a Diablo RTS. =P
Think about it... the massing, horde-like armies of Hell, the versatile, adaptive native peoples of Sanctuary, and the righteous, crusading, powerful forces of Heaven that are bent on destroying their eternal enemies... all pitted against one another!
It'd be like StarCraft all over again! :D
--Wasted 03:53, 4 July 2006 (EDT)
|This proposal was vetoed by an admin. Please leave the voting record for historical reasons.
- Delete Please no abusers or the wikia community will make sure you get punished accordingly :) (talk) 19:32, June 24, 2010 (UTC) - (Nominated)
- Delete DarkTZeratul (talk) 19:33, June 24, 2010 (UTC) - (no comment)
- Delete Gamerd (talk) 19:59, June 24, 2010 (UTC) - (If I'm right. Some are in In-jokes and references pages.)
- Delete Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 20:31, June 24, 2010 (UTC) - (Same thing as Starcraft. References to Diablo are to be included in the dedicated article)
- Delete Sairez (talk) 05:52, June 26, 2010 (UTC) - (no comment)
- Delete Joshmaul (talk) 16:53, June 26, 2010 (UTC) - (no comment)
- Delete Tanooki1432 (talk) 23:17, June 26, 2010 (UTC) - (Doesn't really seem necessary. A link can be set up to the Diablo wiki on the Blizzard page.)
lol I agree, Diablo is the one Blizz game I can't get into the game play is so boring... Oh well, better shut up now cause this ain't the forums (this page will be deleted with the main one right? lol Max Krist (talk contribs) 08:09, June 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah if this is deleted this will go with the main page.Please no abusers or the wikia community will make sure you get punished accordingly :) (talk) 02:31, June 29, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry guys, this page is not eligible for deletion per WP:DNP, I find it suitably on-topic. -- ( • ) 02:41, June 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok. Thanks for telling me.