Where does it say that the Earthmother is an Eternal? Rolandius
- Okay just wondering because I didn't see a citation. Now I know it. Rolandius (talk - contr) 02:41, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
Though eternal shouldn't be in the race field in the infobox. Its more of a description rather than a race. Alot of characters from various races have the eternal status.Baggins (talk) 02:45, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
- Okay well I guess everybody with Eternal in their race field of the infobox should be removed from now on. Rolandius (talk - contr) 02:55, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
- Right, I've slowly tried to move them to the "status" section, IIRC.Baggins (talk) 02:56, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
I was just thinking about this, it kinda makes sense 'cause tauren and Night Elves are right next to each other...
Who is the Earthmother
my guess is either Elune, Therazane, or its not a being its more of just a tauren excuse to be good like <cough> od
- Sign your posts, and take it to the forums. Big, furry, and insane (Have a conversation with the homocidal furry!) (Come and stalk me! ...No, wait, please don't.) 02:57, 12 July 2009 (UTC)
Worshiped by Orcs?
I've noted several orcs speaking about the Earth Mother in a manner similar to a tauren such as Aggra herself, being friends to the orcs this is no surprise.Mind if I add it as well? MoneygruberTheGoblin (talk contribs) 23:46, 27 June 2011 (UTC)
- Sure just cite it properly and it should be fine (quest/screen of the in-game speech will do). Encaitar 18:05, 28 June 2011 (UTC)