Is there a flightpoint here? --Tinkerer 09:07, 30 January 2007 (EST)
- Yup :) User:Kirkburn/Sig 09:14, 30 January 2007 (EST)
- The horde equivalent has one, so i suspect there is. i have 3 flightpaths in blade's edge (horde) User:CrazyJack/Sig 09:14, 30 January 2007 (EST)
- Ah, good, so that's why it was added to travel hubs in Blade's Edge. There was no flightpoint in beta, so that was why I asked ^^ --Tinkerer 09:20, 30 January 2007 (EST)
- When they populated the zone at the end of beta, one was added, I assure you :) User:Kirkburn/Sig 09:22, 30 January 2007 (EST)
- Ah, ok ^^;; Thanks. --Tinkerer 09:24, 30 January 2007 (EST)
"this outpost is manned almost entirely by night elves."
The article says there are little to no other races than elves. Actually, I'm standing in evergrove now, and all around me I see elves and taurens (as well as some centaur girls and an ancient). Is there some metric of population I am not aware of, or has the population simply changed since this article was created? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Skotte (talk · contr).
- Well, this place is ran by Cenarion Expedition, which itself is a spin-off from the Cenarion Circle which consists from Night Elves and Tauren only. I think what the article is saying is that there are more elves than Tauren in Evergrove. —Setrah (talk) 16:32, October 19, 2009 (UTC)