"The town is also an outpost of the Thorium Brotherhood, a group of self-righteous Dark Irons who think they are the best smiths in existence."
- The info has been sourced, see the end of the paragraph. 21:17, 6 July 2009 (UTC)
- Usually is.. the source books are written from a dwarf perspective... Brann's that is. 19:37, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
- Well it's a neutral place where Horde & Alliance can go and do things together... I don't really care if you call it town or city, but it's still a neutral place. Xporc (talk) 17:33, 27 May 2017 (UTC)
- Understood. Maybe later we can create a "neutral town" category, then? But I can live with neutral cities, too :) Aardum (talk) 17:37, 27 May 2017 (UTC)
- For the purpose of categories, "neutral cities" is used to mark neutral towns/cities that contain inns, AHs, banks, FPs, etc.
- The category "neutral towns" already exists and is used for neutral villages/towns which simply contain inns, mailboxes, and possibly FPs. 22:28, 27 May 2017 (UTC)