Talk:Fragment of Val'anyr
What I don't get is why the assembled fragments are still called "shattered"? Doesn't make any sense? The extremely shattered fragments of Val'anyr becomes the a bit less shattered fragments of Val'anyr? -- 08:28, 26 February 2009 (UTC)
- It's basically the difference between a bunch of scattered fragments and all of them in a single pile. -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 10:19, 26 February 2009 (UTC)
Why does it say fragments also drop in ulduar normal? Armory doesn't seem to confirm that. If they drop from hard modes in normal it should be stated so. But from what I can see on armory it's heroic only drop, right? --Eagleshadow 05:17, 3 June 2009
- The armory link previously gave a drop rate % for some normal bosses. That's why I added them.
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 11:06, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
- Edit: What I understood as a Normal/Heroic drop rate seems to be in fact a Heroic Normal/Heroic Hard Mode drop rate.
Final fragment from Yogg-Saron
- Added a fact tag.
- But maybe the poster (PmMike) can cite his source?
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 09:51, November 4, 2009 (UTC)