Talk:Heigan the Unclean
why is he the ddr boss?
- The lava spurts from the ground, meaning you have to keep moving when you're out on the molten ground. This is required at all times for the tanks, and every once in a while for the casters who stand on the stable platform, as heigan runs up there and starts doing some weird thing to everyone on that platform. It's sorta ddrish in the way that you have to time the lava spurts so that you don't get caught in them and instantly die.
- There's a movie on youtube that has a raid killing him, along with DDR music playing. Don't know which caused which, but either way, this is the "ddr" boss. Pzychotix 09:54, 22 August 2006 (EDT)
- Isn't the "I see you..." quote clearly a Lord of the Rings reference? And should be noted as such in the article? --Furism 09:42, 5 September 2006 (EDT)
- It could be a coincidence, since that's a very common phrase. Egrem (talk) 21:09, 14 February 2009 (UTC)
Blizzard suck at proportion or what?
Damn, this Boss is an Humman, right? He is as Instructor Razuvious and Noth the Plaguebringer. So those three are humman. But WHY HEIGAN IS A GIANT??? An error? Or Blizzard just don't care? Why? I have this question for you if you think you can answer it...---Firelord- 11:27, 12 January 2007 (EST)
- Bosses have to be large enough for players to actually see them during a fight (where they'll be mobbed by melee and pelted with spell effects). Egrem (talk) 21:09, 14 February 2009 (UTC)
Strategy is Wrong
The strategy section of Heigan the Unclean is wrong; the gaps for his eruptions are much, much wider and he no longer teleports players. However, I don't feel comfortable removing or changing the information there without providing more accurate pictures. Zsuper (talk) 18:34, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
The trivia section says that Heigan may have been based on Hagen of Tronje, but I think the resemblances are superficial at best (they don't really look alike apart from having beards and wearing robes). Heigan's appearance is pretty clearly based on the necromancer unit from Warcraft III. Egrem (talk) 21:09, 14 February 2009 (UTC)