Any chance we'll see him again?
I know he's less likely to appear than the other MIAs, as he was never seen nor mentioned in the games. But he's a pretty cool character, and dead or alive it'd be nice to know what happened to him. --Austin P 13:05, 30 June 2007 (UTC)
It would be awesome to meet him in-game,or at least to rad a book about him.I think he's an interesting character.........WoTLK(Marakanis)
Wonder what would happen if he and Rhonin met again? He didn't know Rhonin time-travelled, right? "Wait, why are you still alive?" Xavius, the Satyr Lord 13:28, 14 February 2008 (UTC)
If he was to appear in wow it would probably be around hyjal or azshara theres a small night elf ruin on the top of hyjal so theres the possibility that he moved in there or he just got killed some how but if he was to appear in wow i think the best time for it has passed it would of been best pre-tbc but it still be cool if he appeared in wow--Vrall 20:37, 30 March 2008 (UTC) Vrall
It might be possible he will show up at the Broken Isles. Because, as I believe he stated once - when the whole of dead Night Elves in Suramar were risen as undead - he would return to Suramar to rid his hometown of the plague. Correct me if I'm wrong. -Drago
- You're right, though it would be thousands of years before Suramar rose again. Good suggestion.-- (talk · contr) 00:29, 4 April 2008 (UTC)
I was thinking perhaps he went back to Suramar as well, because he stated in the War of the Ancients books "I still have a home, Suramar is my home." Which would leave me to believe that is where he would go... I think we'll see him, though. In all rights he was a rather important character. -Nightfox Takahashi
- I just went through the game files and i was VERY surprised at what i found. Jarod Shadowsong, creature id 15627. Seems like he WAS supposed to be in the game but like garona and maim blackhand he didnt make it to the final cut. I uploaded his data to my mode viewer and found out he has the EXACT same model as Orenthil Whisperwind. Maybe orenthil took his place?.--Whitedragon254 (talk) 03:14, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
Could Jarod Shadowsong be a Demon Hunter?
I know that this is not very likely, perhaps a bit of wishful thinking. In Warcraft 3, one of the demon hunter's name is Shadowsong. Not very canon, but there are a few things:
1. The only Shadowsong's alive (after the War of the Ancients) were Maiev and Jarod.
2. Jarod was a warrior, and from that, he could develop into a demon hunter.
3. Jarod felt that he was weak compared to the other night elf leaders, like Tyrande and Malfurion. The reason for him leaving and becoming a demon hunter is that he doesn't believe he was strong enough to be a leader of the night elves.
- It would explain why he's fallen out of touch with the night elves, but it doesn't seem in his character to make such a dangerous decision. And Jarod is insecure, but at the end of the trilogy he seems to be settling into his role as a leader.--Austin P (talk) 16:53, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
- Balanced against 1) is Sylvos Windrunner, one of the random Blood Mages. The only named Windrunner brother isn't Sylvos. 2) That connection is good, but tenuous- the defining feature of the demon hunter is their "selfless pact with darkness" which isn't a thing that grows out of being a warrior. 3) As Austin pointed out, Jarod is settling into his role with the support of everyone around him- the other leaders respect him (even Dath'remar), he and his sister are finally talking, and their were hints of romantic attachment.
- This discussion is non-editorial, so we'll have move to usertalk, this is not a forum. -- (talk · contr) 13:20, 16 July 2008 (UTC)