Would "Kul Tiran (playable)" be correct?
File:Character creation screen Allied races 8.1.5.jpg
As seen here, should this playable race page be Kul Tiran (playable) instead of Kul Tiran human (playable)? Mrforesttroll (talk) 21:29, 12 March 2019 (UTC)
- I'm inclined to agree, though I'd like to get a few more opinions before I take any action. -- DarkTZeratul (talk) 21:37, 12 March 2019 (UTC)
- I'm for it, but doesn't bother to much where it is at right now. — Surafbrov T / P / C 21:39, 12 March 2019 (UTC)
- Given that the (playable) pages are meant to be basically copies of the in-game race creation screen essentially, then yeah it should probably be renamed I guess.
- But dangit Blizz. It's Highmountain tauren, Lightforged draenei, Zandalari trolls, Dark Iron dwarves, Mag'har orcs. "Kul Tiran humans" was the logical pattern. -- — MyMindWontQuiet 21:40, 12 March 2019 (UTC)
- There's also Kul Tiran (object) and https://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=292621/allied-race-kul-tiran. I've moved the page as there currently doesn't seem to be any counterpoints against the move. Mrforesttroll (talk) 21:11, 14 March 2019 (UTC)
- thx Xporc (talk) 10:54, 15 March 2019 (UTC)
Are they really not biologically different?
- "Non-playable Kul Tiran human models include thin, normal and fat body types. The playable Kul Tiran use the fat body type. They are not intended to be a separate race, they are simply variants on Kul Tirans made because Blizzard wanted bigger and smaller models to fit the various NPC roles and add more flavor to the world. They are not biologically different from other humans."
- I could believe that their greater girth would just make them visually distinct, but they're over 7 ft tall (213 cm), making them among the tallest of playable races and more than a solid foot taller than all other humans of the other nations. Seems like they might be more than just human, perhaps having some Drust/Vrykul heritage going on. ᛗᛃᚨᛞᚢᚾᚾ (talk) 07:11, 15 October 2019 (UTC)
- I agree this theory would made sense, but Kul Tirans not being biologically different are Blizzard's words Xporc (talk) 14:00, 15 October 2019 (UTC)