Partially merged all the Leystone veins together but stopped short of merging with . There is inconsistency over the treatment of ores, veins and metals.
- Ore and Bars are separate (as they should be - separate in-game items).
- Most nodes redirect to the relevant ore page.
- Wrath nodes redirect to the relevant metal page (see Cobalt and Saronite with separate pages for in-game ore and bars.
- BfA nodes have their own pages.
- There are templates for Veins (nodes), Ores (mined) and Metals.
- I wouldn't personally mind having pages for all related objects. But as you say, our early coverage is not consistent. I've tried adding pages to some of the Legion/BfA veins, but did not get around to all of them. I still have not taken a look at earlier veins either. One day I should hope to progress on the whole Fishing Pool coverage as well. PeterWind (talk) 12:49, 25 October 2018 (UTC)
- Yeah when I added the merge tags I only checked for consistency with vanilla veins. Not sure what to do now Xporc (talk) 13:01, 25 October 2018 (UTC)