Is it really a speculation anymore?
Look at the armor, the hairdo, he's wielding a hammer - pretty clear who it actually is. --Joshmaul (talk) 12:51, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
- If its not confirmed by blizzard or explicit WoW text, it is speculation. --Sheffi (talk) 13:45, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
- See, sometimes I really hate that rule, because it often gets taken to extremes. Here we have a character with the same name, same armor, same weapon, same hairdo, in the same instance... And it's speculation that he's the same person. Especially in light of the fact that he previously stated that only the hallowed ground of the chapel was keeping him from falling to the corruption of the Scourge. -- DarkTZeratul (talk) 17:07, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Add to the fact that he died at the very spot he currently inhabits as a boss. Does the evidence of your own senses not count? --Joshmaul (talk) 22:16, August 26, 2010 (UTC)
- They're right, that's just rediculous.
- Wowpedia is meant to document the game... so I shall do so with my edit. A F K When Needed 22:23, 5 February 2011 (UTC)
- [48D] Adventurers Wanted: Stratholme Service Gate confirms it. -- DarkTZeratul (talk) 19:19, 12 September 2011 (UTC)