Note: Goblins start on Kezan where it is believed they level for a while, so level 1's should not be on these islands, probably around level 6 or higher, Blizzard recommends players leave the starting area at Level 5, which is Kezan so the NPC's on the Lost Isles should be around the 6 - 15 range SandersP (talk) 20:51, 23 August 2009 (UTC)
What's up with this article?
- Fixed...-- 00:40, 23 August 2009 (UTC)
"Goblin players will start on the Isle of Kezan and then head to the Lost Isles in the South Seas before joining the mainland." from http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/cataclysm/faq/ SandersP (talk) 20:52, 23 August 2009 (UTC)
Thrall visiting the Lost Isles
Should we put somewhere in the zone info that Thrall will be there? Kalgan said in an interviw that Thrall visits the Lost Isles in an attempt to aid in the damage the Cataclysm is causing. This the reason for the Alliance fleet attacking and causing the Goblin ships to becomes shipwrecked on the isle. Rallas (talk) 19:08, September 4, 2009 (UTC)
- December 09 issue of PC Gamer magazine has an article which seems to say Thrall was captured by Alliance at some point. Worth mentioning? Cathbreas (talk) 05:35, November 30, 2009 (UTC)
- Conspiracy theories have emerged on certain WoW-related forums about the Alliance's role in capturing Thrall on the Lost Isles during the goblin phased quests. If they were to be put in a new Speculation section, it's a toss-up between the Lost Isles article and the Thrall article. Deepred (talk) 13:47, October 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Thrall was moving toward the Maelstrom abord Draka's Fury, the SI:7 heard of it and the Alliance sent ships to collect a "precious cargo". While the Alliance was assaulting the Horde ship, goblins fleeing Kezan got caught up in the battle and their ship was hit until it sank.
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 14:31, October 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Kezan (instanced), pretty much like death knight's starting zone, Scarlet Enclave.--Lon-ami (talk) 10:05, April 18, 2010 (UTC)
The article says that it's South of Azhara and North of Durotar... Is this really the case? That would put it somewhere in the middle, between the two zones. The Lost Isles are actually next to the Maelstrom according to the Azeroth map, between Kezan and Kalimdor. The goblins get stranded on the isles during their journey to Azhara.
- -------------------------------------------------------------Lost Isles between both but far away
- Isn't it a good theory? ^^
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 11:03, 4 January 2011 (UTC)
- Agreed about the islands positions' in the maelstrom
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 17:57, 4 January 2011 (UTC)