I'm quite sure you mean Thermaplugg, and yes, he is using Thermaplugg's model. Maxisfreak315 03:33, 16 March 2007 (EDT)
- Anyone else notice he says You got served, punk! And Thermaplug says a similar thing as well. --User:Whitedragon254
"Attack of the gnomes: A few times during the fight at 75%, 50% and 25% health, he will call upon 3-4 gnomes to heal him. These are non-elite mobs and should receive all focus from dps, to prevent boss from healing. The healing is a channeled spell which break on damage." - I'm pretty sure that if you don't keep up the damage on the gnomes they will continue to heal him again after a little while; perhaps this should be noted in the article?
- Sure. It's already in there, as each time you damage them, the channeling breaks, but it should be clarified. --Tinkerer 14:19, 13 February 2007 (EST)
Do the adds despawn when Steamrigger dies, or do they have to be finished off?--Scrotch 21:58, 15 March 2007 (EDT)
- Just did this last night, and had fun trying to find one of the little midgets that was under the big corpse. You do indeed need to finish them off, but they fold like cheap suits. Not much trouble if you don't have to worry about Steamrigger. --Azaram 09:27, 14 July 2007 (UTC)
Gnomes and Naga?
Why is there a Gnome in the Coilfang Resevoir, a Naga place? (Mr.X8 20:36, 27 May 2007 (UTC))
I was thinking about that. Maybe Kael brought some leper gnome slaves with him from Silvermoon and he sent some of them to help the naga out in the resevoir. Thinking about that again, I think its unlikely. (Mr.X8 13:43, 28 May 2007 (UTC))
- Oh, I'm sure there is a connection between the leper gnomes in Outland, and the ones in Silvermoon. However, I think the leper gnomes were probably brought from Outland to Silvermoon when the Rommath returned to the city. Not the other way around. Only thing I can figure, is Illidan's forces must have joined forces with the leper gnomes of Gnomeregan. Which might imply that leper gnomes are trying to extend their rule and their allies beyond the Dark Iron dwarves.Baggins 14:56, 28 May 2007 (UTC)
Or maybe they were sand gnomes from Outland and corrupted by Kael, but then why would they be wearing leper gnome clothes and have technology when they look like some primitive tribes from the Amazon and they live under ground. Even though not much is known on them, they probably dont use technology like Gnomer Gnomes. (Mr.X8 01:18, 29 May 2007 (UTC))
Baggins, is it okay I put your theories on the Gnomer page? Im sorry I can remove it you want. I did not take credit for your work and I say thanx. (Mr.X8 01:19, 29 May 2007 (UTC))
Nah, if you must bring up the ideas, leave it to, the talk pages.Baggins 01:26, 29 May 2007 (UTC)
It is on Gnomer's talk page. (Mr.X8 22:29, 29 May 2007 (UTC))
Nagas aren't really known for their engineering, are they? Zangarmarsh are the only place you find them with any kind of mechanical stuff... and you find gnomes here as well. I kind of suspect they were sent / brought to build and maintain the pumps draining the marsh. --Azaram 09:29, 14 July 2007 (UTC)
Why gnome warrior?
"A gnome warrior tank can be helpful here" dealing with the adds. What does a gnome warrior do that any other can't? --Azaram 05:41, 4 November 2007 (UTC)
- Ah, so desu. I'm a druid, never paid attention. No trouble at all to break it... Besides, he never moves away, and I've got no need to leave him; just swipe and nab several of them. --Azaram 09:37, 5 November 2007 (UTC)