Talk:Nobles of Gilneas
What do we know of each nobles' holdings? calls Baron Ashbury and Lord Walden "eastern lords" (I presume this to be the Tempest's Reach area). Lord of His Pack says that Darius Crowley had Pyrewood Village and Ambermill, and that Godfrey had the area right behind the Greymane Wall (I presume this to be the Northern Headlands and the Northgate Woods). What else?-- 22:46, 15 January 2011 (UTC)
- It seems that firsthand Gilneas more extended that it is now as Pyrewood and Ambermill are cited as "zones which will be on their own once the wall will be constructed".
- Lord Darius Crowley has at least the towns of Pyrewood and Ambermill, maybe Shadowfang Keep and the lands around.
- Lord Marley had most likely a "flat region" of Gilneas, since the "mountainous region" was choosen instead to build the Wall.
- Lord Godfrey has the mountainous "Northgate lands".
- Tempest's Reach might belong to Lord Hewell who is still found here.
- Stormglen Village might belong to Baron Ashbury or Lord Walden.
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 23:02, 15 January 2011 (UTC)
Should we have this as its own article, or should it be in Gilneas? I'm new and I don't know the routine, and you might be wanting to elaborate on what lords have what holdings. In the meantime, I have removed the words from ==Noble Houses== in Gilneas, leaving only the link here. --Weasel (talk) 10:10, 9 June 2011 (UTC)