Does this Naaru even do anything besides float around in the Seat of the Naaru?--Wingzero890 00:11, 24 February 2007 (EST)
Since I'm tired of somebody *cough*angry ogre*cough* claiming that this thing aggros Horde, can some horde guild storm the Exodar, get to this guy, and find out how he reacts to Horde players? And please, don't be gentlement about it, leave suffering in your wake, let those gankers understand pain. Hordesupporter 15:15, 4 April 2007 (EDT)
- Hordesupporter, orcus dormiens nunquam titillandus. Don't reopen old wounds when the stitching is working just fine. -- (talk · contr) 15:47, 4 April 2007 (EDT)
What the heck is that? Is that supposed to mean something? Or is just a bunch of letters put together? Hordesupporter 16:53, 4 April 2007 (EDT)
- It's Latin. "Never tickle a sleeping orc." Nearest I could get to "Ogre." -- (talk · contr) 18:00, 4 April 2007 (EDT)
- LOL! Where'd you get the Latin-English translator? Mr. peasant 18:04, 4 April 2007 (EDT)
As far as I know that's from Harry Potter: "Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus" Never Tickle a Sleeping Dragon. Drakonrage 23:24, 10 February 2008 (UTC)
What I was thinking is that if we disprove enough of what ogre iss aying he'll eventually shut up, i'm sick of hearing him whine, yet I can't resist the urge to reply to point out the illogic he has in his "facts", that's... just the kind of person I am. Hordesupporter 01:33, 5 April 2007 (EDT)
As for my comment about "gankers", at that time I had been corpse-camped by 3 diffrent people on indivdual occasions under 10 minutes. Hordesupporter 17:38, 16 April 2007 (EDT)
Well I don't want to blow you off your rocker but it's very hard for Horde players to storm the Exodar, as the only way to Azyuremist Isle is by and Alliance-affiliated boat, and you need to breach Darkshore, an Alliance town.
- That's simply because he's flagged under Exodar rep... Thrall would be hostile to horde if he was flagged with that rep as well. Personally, he should be marked as neutral... as his people don't seem to take sides, unless it's against the Burning Legion. 20:58, October 8, 2010 (UTC)
- While he may appear Hostile to the Horde (due to rep) he can't be attacked, nor does he try to attack... hmm, that should actually be noted on teh article. 05:34, October 9, 2010 (UTC)
His position amoung the Draenei?
- That depends if the "Seat" part means 'throne' and not 'place/location', and if the Draenei are still using it in the same context the Naaru did, not just keeping the district's name. He probably has respect, but I do not know if he does anything with Velen. The art of him is called "Naaru Core", and there is a beam of energy shooting up from him in WoW too, so he may be a power source.-- 20:47, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
- I never said tortured, and that may not be all he does.-- 00:33, 15 April 2009 (UTC)