I'm a bit confused about the races listed here. It says that 1,820 jungle trolls inhabit Orgrimmar. I know that the Darkspear Tribe is a tribe of jungle trolls, but could we be more specific? Most other jungle trolls are hostile in WoW, aside from the Shatterspear tribe, but we know they don't live in Org. -- Arbaril 16:36, November 17 2008
Goblins should be added to the races, there are several goblins there in WoW. Anyone got the sourcebook numbers for them? --Hurax 14:58, 19 April 2008
- According to the RPG they are not citizens but independent merchants trying to sell things to the Horde, but not Horde affiliated. As of such the rpg does not give them population numbers. What you see listed is the known population for actual citizens.Baggins (talk) 04:41, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
When Cataclysm comes we'll have to add them22:07, January 22, 2010 (UTC)
- The RPG didnt give overemcompassing population numbers for the goblins. Furthermore, the goblins as a race are not joining the Horde, simply a single cartel. Even if such numbers existed we would have no idea what percentage to add. Thus, unless spefic population numbers are given (something thats never been done outside of the now-canceled rpg) there won;t be anything we can add. 03:36, January 23, 2010 (UTC)
In Northrend, Garrosh Hellscream talks about "The razing of Orgrimmar:"
"The razing of Orgrimmar was not just an attack against orcs, it was an affront to the Horde. An assault against our very existence!
The Lich King sought to sow the seeds of fear.
<Garrosh points to the fortified walls that surround him.>
This is the result of Arthas's campaign.
The Horde fears nothing..."
What's he talking about? I don't remember anything about Orgrimmar being razed by Arthas.
- I have no idea either. The nearest Orgrimmar has been to an invasion is when Proudmoore invaded, and Arthas had (probably) nothing to do with that. A new world event, perhaps? 16:34, 19 August 2008 (UTC)
- They are probably talking about a new world event coming WotLK. Think the Scourge Invasion. 16:38, 19 August 2008 (UTC)
Thunderbluff Zeppelin tower
- See The Zephyr
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 20:52, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
Changes made by the Cataclysm
Anyone got any idea how the events of deathwing's sudden come-back will change our cherished capitol? Heard Azhara will be a low level zone and Orgrimmar is seen being 'rebuild', but other then that no word on Durotar.Gorvar (talk) 07:54, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
- All of the capital cities are being re-built to allow flying to work right with them so I doubt anything else really special happened to Orgrimmar( a lot of the story leak was false). Leviathon (talk) 07:56, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
- No word on any specific changes to Orgrimmar, though a screenshot shows it being altered to resemble the Northrend horde buildings, and Metzen said all the cities will see "some sort of change." They did confirm though that Azshara is now a low-level Horde zone. -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 08:01, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
Entrances and Citation
I'd like to put more information on the ways to get into Orgrimmar (like the side entrance) but don't want to mess up any citations. Can I just put it straight in or should I make a new paragraph or what?22:10, January 22, 2010 (UTC)
- I would not recommend to add information between a sentence or paragraph that is cited. Instead, I recommend you to start a new section as I don't see any related section about that. Benitoperezgaldos (talk) 00:37, January 23, 2010 (UTC)
- You always could make it the second paragraph under the Geography section too. 01:38, January 23, 2010 (UTC)
Any idea why we have a broken Geocities link for our 3rd citation?Skreeran 10:00, July 15, 2010 (UTC)
Night-time, far away, glancing at the front gate? Can we get this changed? Doesn't do Orgrimmar any justice. User:IroncladzOTE
I'm pretty sure I counted 34 mailboxes... seems like an odd number though, like there should be 35. I may have missed one or more, so if someone can verify this that would be awesome.04:20, 17 March 2011 (UTC)
In patch 5.3 we know there is a greater complex of Ragefire caverns beneath Orgrimmar, used by the Kor'kron and Dark Shaman to further Garrosh's agenda. Part of it can be explored during a scenario, and there is also a tightly sealed passage leading to another part of the underground base. Now, are we going to include this in the Orgrimmar article or it deserves an article of its own?
User:Matix/sign 08:46, 13 April 2013 (UTC)