Shouldn't this be moved to Plagued Dragonflight? From : "The Argent Dawn recently learned that the Scourge are creating their own plagued dragonflight!" - Dark T Zeratul 07:03, 5 May 2007 (EDT)
- Also, Betina Bigglezink: "The eggs you brought were to be used in Scourge experiments to create a plagued dragonflight."
- Moved. ---- 07:34, 5 May 2007 (EDT)
We are gonna see more of these in northrennd I bet ;). Is there any evidence that they had gotten any plauged drakes yet? I know none appear in game, but any references? Cormundo 01:21, 23 September 2007 (UTC)
- No, there are no evidence of a plagued dragonflight in Northrend with WotLK. 12:12, 12 December 2008 (UTC)
I question the fact that this can be considered a dragonflight at all. They appeared very briefly and even then they are all whelps. Raised whelps. Calling them a dragonflight just sounds...off especially since they have no leader. (talk contribs) 23:46, 2 October 2011 (UTC)
- They call it a dragonflight.-- 23:48, 2 October 2011 (UTC)
- The plagued dragoflight is a phrase from official material. We once had a page for frostwyrms and other raised dragons called the undead dragonflight, fan made. Removed it of course. Its why the Infinite dragonflight is seperate from the bronze dragonflight but the dragons of nightmare are included with on the green dragonflight page as opposed to a nightmare dragonflight. Criteria to be called a dragonflight is...to actualy be called a dragonflight...by an official source of course. I say this because if it wasnt for that id be heavily inclined to agree with you Moneygruber.Warthok (talk) 00:17, 3 October 2011 (UTC)