Right, exactly why are we considering Mini Diablo and the Zergling a part of the Warcraft universe to the extent that they're listed on this page? And if the Silithid haven't been confirmed as not native to Azeroth, should they even be here? -- (talk · contr) 14:03, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
- Well Mini Diablo and the Zergling are in the game that is all. The Silithid idea I got from the Silithid page, it had a citation and everything. It said one theory was a different planet and another theory had to do something with the Well of Eternity. Rolandius (talk - contr) 02:53, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
The flowerpicker clan never states it is a real clan. It states that it is something found in the files. People speculate that it was intended to be a real clan. But that's purely speculation.
The marmot has a storyline, see for the story. The bunny map has its own storyline as well, told through an introduction cutscene, ending cutscene, and background text on the legendary items that can be bought on the island.
What makes the collector's edition vanity quests different is that they are specifically stated to just be gifts for joining the World of Warcraft, there is no storyline behind them, they are only intended to be fun gifts.Baggins (talk) 03:51, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
- And with good reason, if you check the edit history. -- DarkTZeratul (talk) 03:14, 19 June 2008 (UTC)
- Not making five articles at all. Moon was already an article, and we have other articles like higher plane already.
The Homeworld of Naaru and Moon Dogs
What refers that the naaru and the moon dogs has same home planet? At least the article makes me think that it claims that they have the same home world.
The Planet versus the World in the Way of the Speaking of WoW Creatures
I've always thought that when humanoids etc. from different planets speaks about the home planets, they don't use very often word "a home planet" but "a home world". The word "world" calls more like fantasy-styled and more suitable for the cratures of WoW... whaddya think?
- Tried it once, didn't really work. Planet is also used often. Besides, we already use "homeworld" instead of home planet.__ (talk · contr) 13:35, 8 August 2008 (UTC)
- No, I don't think so. Let's only add conjectural planets we know exist. -- (talk · contr) 16:00, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
I don't think voidwalkers and annihilan should be up there as they come from the Twisting Nether, which isn't a planet. And should the silithid really be up there too? Tarimar Plainstotem (talk) 21:06, September 3, 2010 (UTC)
- With the revelation that the Eredar came form a planet, Argus, any demon could have originated on one. The viodwalkers, however, do come from the Twisting Nether. Harbinger Skyriss' words can be interpreted as the insectoid servants of the Old Gods coming from somewhere else.-- 21:41, September 3, 2010 (UTC)