This table is badly constructed - mental note to fix this. CJ 07:26, 24 October 2006 (EDT)
- Done CJ 08:45, 24 October 2006 (EDT)
Should this be turned into a disambiguation page? --Jellisii 22:46, 11 March 2007 (EDT)
- What is there to disambigue? User:Tekkub/Sig 00:30, 12 March 2007 (EDT)
Comments from delete vote
"I would like to see it updated with how you can get hold of each scope, perhaps?"
- Erm... "Scopes are crafted by engineers" wasn't descriptive enough? :) User:Tekkub/Sig 08:30, 15 March 2007 (EDT)
- No, I mean each one has a schematic right? So where do we get them from? What level of Engineering do I need to be?
- User:Kiltek/Sig 08:33, 15 March 2007 (EDT)
- Added a little clarification to the initial paragraph here. Tehyaugster 14:19, 29 September 2007 (UTC)
This needs clarification about level requirements. There seems to be both item level and player level requirements but I'm not sure of the details. For example, it is possible for a level 20 player to put the +3 scope on a level 19 player's soulbound weapon in the trade window. However, a player high enough to use the +5 scope could not put it on a level 19 player's soulbound weapon. Deadoralive 16:47, 23 February 2008 (UTC)
What do Scopes Modify?
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew whether Scopes that add +Damage add straight damage to a weapon's damage range, or if they just add to the DPS. If they added to the damage range, then faster bows would benefit more, but if they added to a weapon's DPS (like ammo), then they'd benefit all weapons equally. I think that this would be useful information to add to the scope page. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Arcsalvo (talk · contr).