A hole in the Dam
- The trailer doesn't show the whole dam getting destroyed, only a part of it. So i think that the cinematic shows us perfectly what happened in-game. - Aedror42 (talk) 15:01, October 18, 2010 (UTC)
- The dark iron dwarves blowed it just as Deathy passed by, everything was perfectly calibrated! Wonderful pyro-effect promotion for his great return!
- Jokes aside, the only official thing said about the dam was "Stonewrought Dam – hole punched into it; taken over by Dark Iron Clan"
- We assumed that the Dark Iron did it, Imo we were wrong!
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 15:06, October 18, 2010 (UTC)
When Deathy passess over, it's functional, you can see the mouths of the dam still spitting out water. As Aedror42 said the cinematic shows perfectly what heppened in-game. Perhaps Dark Irons came after. --N'Nanz (talk) 08:43, October 19, 2010 (UTC)
- The Dark Irons are certainly there during the Beta, so it's a good assumption to make that they took over after Deathwing's flight. Has anyone done the new quests that can confirm any sort of time-line? Frejya 14:10, October 19, 2010 (UTC)