Talk:Stormwind Stockade (Classic)
from dextren ward notable loot both are BoE and have been dropped once in Thottbot's records.
- It seems Blizzard has changed this zone's official name from 'The Stockade' to 'Stormwind Stockade'. Not sure why or when this happened, but I've checked myself, and the dungeon does indeed say 'Stormwind Stockade' when you come out through the portal, even though the chat channel is still named 'The Stockade'. --Varghedin, 12:37 (CET), Oct 1st, 2006
I think it'd be good to start a project on creating this instance's bosses pages. Even the DM and RFC have more information on their pages.-- (talk) 19:40, 19 October 2006 (EDT)
The prior quests were for Deadmines and the actual quest list needs to be added.
"The Stormwind stockade is, excluding the Deeprun Tram, the only instance located inside a major city." Orgrimmar is not major?-- 01:57, 8 July 2007 (UTC)
- Fixed! User:Kirkburn/Sig3 02:10, 8 July 2007 (UTC)
- Thank you.-- 02:11, 8 July 2007 (UTC)
Using a Character Lv 40 or higher, you can solo the Stocks in about 30 to 45 min. Loot everything you can carry. Sell the Grey items to a Vendor.and put all other items in the AH. Between the sold looted items and the coins dropped, you should be able to earn between 3 to 6 gold.
- There are easier ways to make gold than that, :p... I wouldn't recommend a 60 or 70 doing this. Questing will make much more gold.Baggins 05:08, 7 December 2007 (UTC)
- What is there to put in the AH? Every time I've gone in there, we were lucky with drops if ONE person walked out with a Green that they didn't have when they went it. Besides, the only mob in there that even has a chance of dropping any items that are Green or better is a Rare mob. Felindre
I don't believe that the chest in Stormwind Stockades are locked anymore. I can't find a specific patch note but I have been going through there again and can loot all of the chest. Trabawain (talk) 00:25, October 16, 2009 (UTC)