Hidden Tanaris Island - What's this all about, then? Why no note of this in the article?
- Wow thats an old vid... you mean South Seas islands I take it, you're right its not talked about in the article. Care to be bold? 21:17, November 12, 2009 (UTC)
- I would be bold, but I've only been playing WoW for a month and a half, and I really don't know if it is South Seas islands.
Also, an interesting note, I found a video of a player doing an exploit on a Live server, flyping a Gryphon under the oceans near Tanaris I believe, and along the bottom of the ocean, there's a few Gnome structures, which as it turns out, are just from the Alpha days, when Blizzard was testing Gnome structure graphics. I guess they tested them under the oceans where they thought players couldn't get to.
- Ah the bugging of the flightpaths... those were the days. 21:24, November 12, 2009 (UTC)
- You can add it. This Blogger does Beta test and his videos are regular (he showed Old Blanchy too)
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 20:53, July 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Per WW:VID, it should only be a maximum of two embedded videos. 21:04, August 16, 2010 (UTC)
- It was a subzone, now it is replaced.— 07:56, 19 January 2018 (UTC)