I removed the line "some guilds use druids to tank" because really, a tank is better tanking and a walock may get a +60 shadow resistance bonus. Also, i dont think you can handle bugs with just one tank.
Sirence: I'm planning on changing the strategy section to include the 3 major options for tanking the emps.
2 Warriors, non-moving
2 Warriors, backing away from Vek'Lor
2 Warriors, 2 Warlocks
if no objections, I will be doing the re-write sometime next week (6/19-24)
- There are two ways to tank them with warlocks, depending whether warrior or warlock gets initial aggro on the caster emp after teleport. So you'll have 4 total options. --Itinerant 15:15, 19 June 2006 (EDT)
Is it worth adding any info RE: Thunderfury on this fight? --Morbid-o 15:03, 12 July 2006 (EDT)
It says for Vek'lor: "Arcane Burst - 4000 arcane damage AoE counterattack whenever a player is within melee range. " Is this a correct information ? From all what I know the arcane burst is the punishment for melee damage on the caster, not for standing in melee range.--Thundor 05:58, 11 August 2006 (EDT)
- No, it's triggered merely by standing in melee range. No melee damage is necessary to trigger the attack. Eorl 02:54, 18 September 2006 (EDT)
Do mortal strikes on the sword twin work to reduce healing? On the page it says they heal for 30K; does this mean that they heal 60K per heal (because they both heal the other twin)? Or is it 30K total?
- This question is interesting only in a theoretical sense. If the Emps ever get within heal range of one another, it's pretty much a guaranteed wipe, because you will not have enough time to bring them down before they Enrage, MS up or no. Eorl 02:54, 18 September 2006 (EDT)
- We have had successful attempts where they have healed a few % with mediocre gear. Given the speed of the quickest kills (6+ minutes to spare), it's easily possible to damage through a short heal. As for how it can happens, a bad AE knockback on a warrior combined with a very slow warlock will potentially bring Vek'lor too close. --Suction 22:25, 7 December 2006 (EST)
When Emperor Vek'nilash (melee) is hit by magic damage (e.g. effect of Perdition Blade's Fire effect), does he punish the whole Raid by sending the magic damage to everyone in the Raid? Has Emperor Vek'lor a similar effect? --Wulf4096 2006-11-18 23:13 UTC
- Hitting Vek'nilash with magic (or Vek'lor with melee) has no effect at all. --Suction 22:25, 7 December 2006 (EST)
- They share the same skeletons (animations) as male Night elves you know. --User:Adys/Sig 04:50, 20 July 2007 (UTC)
- *giggle* --  , the Necroshadowmancer 16:10, 19 November 2007 (UTC)
they look like power rangers with their lame arm gestures! --Truckman1 20:41, 5 December 2007 (UTC)