Before Violet Hold information was released
wait, is the Dungeons of Dalaran currently in WoW. And if so, are there mobs in there? Mr.X8 15:17, 11 June 2007 (UTC)
- As far as I know, the Dungeons do not exist in any form in WoW at the moment, only WC3. The area around Dalaran only has Alliance-friendly mobs, there are no actual objects inside the shield or underneath it, for that matter. -- TUSVA ~ T | C 15:20, 11 June 2007 (UTC)
The dungeons were not under the city, they were in the mountains between Dalaran and Silverpine.--17:57, 11 June 2007 (UTC)
The Dungeons ARE under Dalaran city proper. Its even in the article. Also, when Kael'Thas and Lady Vash escaped the dungeons, they emerged into Dalaran City Ruins. --Invin Dranoel 13:00, 30 August 2007 (UTC)
Maybe when they move Dalaran to Northrend, they'll leave the dungeon there in its place? I mean something has to make up for the loss of the bubble. --Xmuskrat 22:27, 15 September 2007 (UTC)
Should this place actually be called a dungeon, it was primarily a sewer in TFT. The prison cells were likely just added on to the sewers to keep the Kirin Tor's pets from public eyes, as no-one's going to go into the sewers.--Mannerheim 02:28, 29 January 2008 (UTC)
The Dungeons of Dalaran weren't only sewers, they were used to keep and test on experiments the Kirin Tor were working on. The cages the Elves were placed in where origionaly designed to keep the magicaly warped creatures the Kirin Tor kept from escaping. These mutated creatures would make for good higher level trash mobs as well as a few bosses. --Azkera 06:14, 21 April 2008 (GMT)
- The use of the Defense Control Crystals is limited. There are only five crystals available to the party, and each can only be used once. Frivolously using crystals will probably be frowned upon by fellow party members.
- The Heroic achievement can only be obtained if no crystals are used. This achievement is usually easy to get, as many parties never use the crystals, especially if Ichoron does not show up.
- --Hops Splurt (talk) 15:07, May 20, 2010 (UTC)
Merge Dungeons of Dalaran with Violet Hold?
- There's no actual source for that the place where The Dungeons of Dalaran took place and Violet Hold is one and the same. The Dungeons of Dalaran were underneath Dalaran while Violet Hold is clearly on the same level as the rest of Dalaran. I'd be against this merge. -- 08:03, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
- The Blizzard site says that was where Kael was held. So he wandered into what is now the Underbelly...-- 19:00, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
- It is told that it was where Kael was held and where he was saved by Vashj, and if you play WC3 (The Dungeons of Dalaran mission), Kael was held in the dungeons of Dalaran, so they should be one and the same. The only problem is the location, but remember that most locations where changed in WoW Gourra, you can't really trust the position (examples of this kind of mistakes by Blizzard are the locations of Brill in WC3, Stratholme in WC2, Moonglade in WC3, even Dalaran was in Cross Island in WC2, etc). Benitoperezgaldos (talk) 21:33, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
We know that the locations are many times changed from the RTSs to World of Warcraft, so why shouldn't we merge them? We should just made a note that it is located in a different place from the RTSs. Benitoperezgaldos (talk) 20:55, 18 July 2009 (UTC)