Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Maybe not? --Shandris 06:55, 14 November 2006 (EST)
- Porbably yes. Not to mention that Cataclysm Hound, Cataclysm Hound Sunwell and Hound of Culuthas have all "hound" in their names. The only problem is that its skin is named "VoidTerrorSkinBlack" according to WoWHead. Benitoperezgaldos (talk) 17:00, January 27, 2010 (UTC)
- 'Crackelf' is always used for support against model names. Though, I do think the names came from Immol'thar's model. I suggest that you word it as: "Void hounds(cite), who may also be called void terrors(cite),..." to avoid presenting facts as certain. Also, Cataclysm Hound Sunwell and Cataclysm Hound are the same entity. One is just seen from The Solar Vigil.-- 17:57, January 27, 2010 (UTC)
- As long as you say where you got it from in the article... "Void terror" should stay as a redirect.-- 18:19, January 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Pretty sure they're not, and that it just describes Immol'thar as a "demon." -- DarkTZeratul (talk) 17:57, 17 January 2019 (UTC)
- Chronicle 1: "Demons came in many forms. Some, like the two-headed void hounds, roamed the trackless wastes of the Nether like ravenous beasts." --Mordecay (talk) 18:04, 17 January 2019 (UTC)