Probably an Old God in disguise... though I might have said a black dragon in disguise trying to cause havoc, but they've apparently been wiped out. (Sssss/Slithered) 21:46, 9 February 2012 (UTC)
- I always assumed it was Deathwing, seems not. An avatar of N'zoth perhaps? High Warlord MoneygruberTheGoblin (talk contribs) 21:47, 9 February 2012 (UTC)
- Or a troll. Or a loa.--SWM2448 21:48, 9 February 2012 (UTC)
- Maybe his true name is Prophet Khar'zul? http://mop.wowhead.com/quest=30946 User:Matix/sign 15:14, 2 May 2012 (UTC)
- I think not, enough trolls bear Zul' in their name. DeSatyr (talk) 15:38, 2 May 2012 (UTC)
Now that it's been confirmed by patch 5.2 that the troll in the 4.1 trailer was Zul, not Rastahkan, should his "no image available" portrait be replaced with the still from the trailer?
Insane Guy of Doom (talk) 00:01, 28 January 2013 (UTC)
- The possibility exists that Zul in the 5.2 scene is using a PH model (basing this off him not looking like a Zandalar troll at all, even if ti does fit with the 4.1 image). I'd wait until live, or at least a later build.Reign (talk) 02:12, 28 January 2013 (UTC)