Talonbranch Glade post Cataclysm.
|Sources: World of Warcraft|
Talonbranch Glade is an Alliance outpost in the northern parts of Felwood. Gilnean worgen were sent to Talonbranch in order to help the night elves with defending it from the attacking goblins from the Bilgewater Cartel; the Glade then turning into a prominent Gilnean outpost. Talonbranch Glade is located south of Timbermaw Hold, which leads to Moonglade and Winterspring.
Prior to the Cataclysm, Talonbranch Glade was a small night elven post, comprised of a house moonwell and various other night elven scenery. As of the Cataclysm, The Glade stretches down into the ramp entrances, boasting Gilnean structures, Gilnean flags, and a large tree similar to Tal'doren in the Blackwald.
According to the leader Denmother Ulrica, several of the worgen (possibly including herself) present in Talonbranch had been around since Velinde Starsong first summoned the worgen with the Scythe of Elune
Vendors and services
- Malygen <General Goods>
- Willard Harrington <Blacksmithing Supplies>
- Mylini Frostmoon <Weapon Merchant>
- Kaerbrus <Hunter Trainer>
- Shi'alune <Kaerbrus' Pet>
- Nalesette Wildbringer <Stable Master>
- Mishellena <Hippogryph Master>
- Elizabeth Nesworth <Fishing>
- Darren Clease <Trade Goods>
- James Trussel <Food & Drink>
- Jennette Doyle <Reagents>
Removed in Cataclysm
- Golhine the Hooded <Druid Trainer>
Quest givers and enders
Denmother Ulrica says that a few of her people have lived in this land since the Scythe of Elune first passed through it.
- This could refer to when the Scythe of Elune truly first passed through it during the War of the Satyr in the hands of Belysra Starbreeze, before Felwood was cursed, and was simply northern Ashenvale.
- Alternatively, and more likely, she refers to the kaldorei-worgen summoned by Velinde Starsong some time before the events of World of Warcraft vanilla. These may be packs that left and did not heed her call, or remnants of the Terrowulf pack at the Howling Vale that may have left the Terrowulf Packlord, perhaps even in favor of Denmother Ulrica.
- A less likely but possible option, these "few" may not have been worgen until the Cataclysm, and may have been night elves that become so in a similar fashion, and for a similar reason, as the Hillsbrad Worgen.
Denmother Ulrica also says most suffered through the fall of Gilneas.
- In the novel Wolfheart, Genn Greymane and the Gilnean worgen, Varian Wrynn and the Alliance, and the kaldorei forces march on Ashenvale to push back Garrosh Hellscream's forces. This would have been the first introduction of the Gilnean worgen to Ashenvale. While some like Greymane continued on, some of the Gilnean worgen and kaldorei from that army may have stayed behind, forming the Talonbranch "pack".