Tang Ironhoe is a representative of the Tillers sent to the Shrine of Seven Stars to recruit Alliance. He can be found on the lower level of the Summer Terrace.
- I am a member of the Tillers, the hardworking farmers of Pandaria. If you wish to learn more about us, we are located at Halfhill in the Valley of the Four Winds.
- What kind of stuff can I do with the Tillers?
- Oh, where should I begin!?
- First, the life of a farmer involves sowing seeds and harvesting crops. The crops that you sell can be used in cooking, sold on the auction house, traded to other buyers, or traded for meat and fish. I've even heard of rare seeds that can be planted for unique items... perhaps even a little pet!
- Then there's all of Halfhill to explore! The best way to make friends with the locals is to give them gifts, and if you become friends, they might just give you some nice gifts in return.
- There's always plenty to do around the fields, and an extra pair of hands would sure be appreciated.
- Why should I help the Tillers?
- Well, the Tillers won't be crowning you in jewels or building you up for war.
- Nah, the life of a farmer is about somethin' a little different.
- If you stick with it, you might meet some real interesting folks. You'll be able to build up your own farm, plant your own crops, and enjoy the fruits of your own labor.
- So if all that sounds interesting, then you should go to Halfhill and see for yourself!
- Where can I find the Tillers Quartermaster?
- If you're looking for the Tillers quartermaster, Gina Mudclaw's your girl. She'll be running the market at Halfhill.
- Let me mark her location on your map.