Tarlna the Ageless
To check whether Tarlna has been looted this week, copy and paste this command into the chat window:
If a "true" appears in the chat window, Tarlna has been looted this week; "false" indicates the opposite.
It is said that before Tarlna arrived in Gorgrond, the entire region was a barren wasteland. It is said that verdant life springs up in the wake of each footstep of the ancient genesaur. It is said that the creature is immortal, renewed like a forest in the aftermath of a great blaze. Much is said of Tarlna, but little is truly known or understood.
Tarlna attacks players with Colossal Blow and Savage Vines.
He will periodically summon sproutlings and grow them into Giant Lashers with Genesis.
- Quickly defeat Untamed Mandragoras to prevent them from overwhelming your group.
- Trample sprouting lashers before Genesis completes to prevent Giant Lashers from spawning.
- Colossal Blow inflicts heavy group-wide damage.
- Savage Vines root players in place.
- Untamed Madragora and Giant Lashers spawn periodically and must be tanked.
- Colossal Blow inflicts lethal damage to enemies in front of Tarlna.
- Colossal Blow — Tarlna rears back and slams the ground, inflicting 76000 to 84000 Physical damage to all enemies in front of him, stunning them for 5 sec. In addition, this effect inflicts 95000 to 105000 Physical damage to all enemies.
- Genesis — Tarlna creates a field of sproutlings and begins to channel Genesis for 6 sec. When the channel is complete, all sproutlings that were not Trampled, grow into Giant Lashers.
- Grow Untamed Mandragora — Grows an Untamed Mandragora to attack nearby enemies.
- Savage Vines — Tarlna wraps an enemy in Savage Vines that erupt after 8 sec, inflicting 23750 to 26250 Nature damage to them and their allies within 8 yards. In addition, this effect roots the targets in place and inflicts 8500 Nature damage every second for 8 sec.
Much like Yalnu in the Everbloom, run over the lasher bodies before they grow while Tarlna casts Genesis. Any lashers that do spawn (alongside any other adds) must be killed quickly. Don't stand in front of the Colossal Blow and healers need to top everyone off after he casts it, as it does raid-wide damage too.
Tarlna drops epic item level 650 chests, belts, and gloves.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2016-08-08): "Tarlna the Ageless and Drov the Ruiner should again spawn as expected."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.