87 (Requires 86)
Taste the Aged Grain, Light Grain, Fresh Grain, and Malted Grain.
- Aged Grain
- Light Grain
- Malted Grain
- Fresh Grain
As long as you're here, you might as well help me out. I'm feeling pretty darn unqualified for the task, seeing as I've never drank a drop of beer in my life.
You should try a little sample of each of their grains. Let's see if any of this stuff is sweet enough for Uncle Chen.
None of this seems to taste sweet enough! What's the deal?
Huh. I guess none of that grain is going to work. Uncle Chen is pretty picky.
Maybe the Grainlord knows where we can find something more... special.
- 129000 XP
- Mudmug says: Li Li? Is that you? Hello? Anybody gonna pay attention to ol' Mudmug?
Grain for Taste Test appears in big sacks on the ground. The regular sprites are on grain piles outside. The named is inside the building.
- Light Grain: This grain tastes too light and bouncy.
- Light Headed: Feeling light as a feather. (Slow Fall)
- Aged Grain: This grain tastes too old, bitter, and angry.
- Curmudgeon: Increase physical damage dealt by 2 while in Valley of the Four Winds.
- Malted Grain: This grain has too much zing.
- Zippy: Your natural speed is increased while in the Valley of the Four Winds.
- Fresh Grain: This grain tastes to earthy and natural.
- Refreshed: Increase nature resistance by 10% while in Valley of the Four Winds
- Li Li says: Why is all of your grain so bland?
- Grainlord Kai says: The grain we gather needs to be in large quanities for the brewery. But I may know of a grain that would suit your needs.
Li Li states here that she has never drank beer. However, this has been retconned in Pearl of Pandaria, where she not only drinks it, but proves to be experienced enough to brew it too.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.