Taste for Blood
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
|Taste for Blood|
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Redesigned. Now causes to generate 3 rage per second. Only available for Arms warriors.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Redesigned. It now causes the Warrior to gain 2 stacks of (maximum of 5 stacks) when deals damage, 1 stack when the target dodges, and no longer interacts with . It now requires level 20 (used to require level 50).
- Hotfix (2012-12-11): "Taste for Blood now only stacks 1 time versus other players (was 3 times)."
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Will now stack up to 3 times in PvP. It will continue to stack to 5 in other situations.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Redesigned. Your Mortal Strike also enables the use of Overpower. In addition, Overpower hits have a 30% chance to enable the use of an additional Overpower and increase the damage of your next Heroic Strike or Cleave within 15 sec by 100%. This effect stacks up to 5 times.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Should once again proc on every other tick of Rend.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Now also increases the Crit chance of Overpower.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.