|Title||<The Beastly Boxer>|
|Level||100 - 110 Rare|
Taurson, the Beastly Boxer, is a Highmountain tauren vignette found in a boxing cave south of Skyhorn in Highmountain. Players who approach him can challenge him to a fight. After sufficiently damaging Taurson, he admits defeat and runs out of the cave, allowing the player to loot Taurson's Champion Belt from Taurson's Prize.
- Lightning Jabs 30 yd yd range — Performs a series of rapid strikes, inflicting high Physical damage in front of Taurson. (3 sec cooldown)
- Punch Out! (100 Energy) — Taurson winds up and throws a massive uppercut, inflicting heavy Physical damage in a cone in front of him. (5 sec cooldown)
Addtitionally, Taurson always has the Taurson's Might buff, which causes him to gain Energy on successful melee hits.
When spoken to:
- I'm the heavyweight champion of Highmountain! You think you can take me on, kid? It'll be a punch out! Show me what you're worth... but when I knock you down DON'T GET UP!
- I'm ready!
- Your experience doesn't match mine!
Using Lightning Jabs:
- I'm gonna charge right over you!
- You think you can match the strength of my fists?
- Okay stop! STOP! Watch the jaw! You win! I've never seen such speed before. You're a good kid, mac. Keep it up. I'll be back for my belt some day.
To check whether Taurson has been defeated, copy and paste this command into the chat window:
If a "true" appears in the chat window, Taurson has been defeated; "false" indicates the opposite.
- Taurson is a reference to the former American boxer Mike Tyson and the 1987 video game Punch-Out!!, the original version of which features Tyson as the final opponent.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.