- For lore about taverns, see Tavern.
The Tavern is a neutral building in Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne where mercenary heroes can be bought.
Heroes can also be revived instantly at the tavern with half health and 0 mana.
This costs 80% of the hero's gold & lumber cost at level 1, +20% per level, up to a maximum of 1400350.
|Patch 1.15 (05/11/2004)
- Neutral Hero lumber cost increased to 135 from 100.
- To purchase from a neutral shop or Mercenary Camp, a valid unit or Hero
- must now be within 45 distance units, down from 60 distance units.
- Patch 1.10 (2003-07-03):
- Tavern instant revive costs three times more lumber than previously.
- Heroes revived at the Tavern now are brought back to life with 0 mana and 50% health.
- Patch 1.07 (2003-07-01): Added.
- Allows you to hire various heroes.