Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Tears of Pandaria
86 (Requires 86)
Kill 12 Weeping Horrors in Zhu Province.
- Weeping Horror slain x12
All of this started with our ponds. In a single day, all of the water retreated down into the earth. When there was no more water in the ponds, it began to fall from the sky.
Despite endless torrents of rain, the ponds do not fill. It's as if the land itself thirsts and cannot be quenched.
Now the ponds birth horrific manifestations of despair. Elementals made of water from the sky and salt from the earth; the tears of Pandaria.
I don't know why this is happening, but I can say for certain that those elementals were the start of it all.
Thank you, <class>.
It's time we take back our land from this curse.
- 110000 XP
Head south or southwest out of town to the dried-up ponds, kill the elementals, loot the fish off the ground and the honeycombs from trees nearby.
After turning in, her gossip text changes again.
- We will make this province safe again. Zhu's legacy will not end with this.
- Please tell me about Zhu's legacy.
- Centuries ago, this land was still part of the wilds. Reaching the coast was a perilous journey, and many pandaren were lost to the beasts which roam Krasarang, nest of the great crane.
- That is, until the famous hunter Zhu Longbrow came along. Tired of the needless loss of life, Zhu, along with his wife Rin and their son Po - both formidable hunters in their own right - carved out and settled a corner of the wilds.
- Zhu did not want to settle the wilds entirely, though many begged him to do so. In his wisdom, he understood that they, too, served a purpose: protecting the great crane.
- Thus Zhu Province was born, and Zhu's Watch to protect it.
- Longbrow? Does that mean Yi-Mo is a descendant of Zhu?!
- That's correct. He is the last remaining member of the Longbrow line.
- Sadly, he doesn't seem to be made of the same stuff as old Zhu. As I'm sure you noticed, he's... dramatic.
- Please do not take this as a sign of weakness: his name and the responsibilities that come along with it weigh on him heavily. I know Yi-Mo only wants what is best for the province.
- Some day he will come to understand that, at times, you must fight for what you love.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.