||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
Techbot was a level 26 crowd pummeler near the Workshop Door in Gnomeregan. Originally created by Tinkmaster Overspark to store information, he later provided Technical Support of a wide and generally meaningless variety.
- Lag 30 yd range — Increases the time between an enemy's attacks by 54% and its movement by 60% for 10 sec. Lag also results in link death, stunning the enemy for 8 sec.
- Link Dead 30 yd range Stuns enemies for 8 seconds.
- Battle Net 20 yd range — Immobilizes nearby enemies for 10 sec. The resulting debuff says "Waiting for players...Immobilized."
- Summon Dupe Bug — Summons 1 Dupe Bug to aid the caster in battle for 1 min.
- Patch — Kills all nearby Dupe Bugs and heals the caster.
- I am a BOT. I have tons of information. To find out what I know whisper me.
- People think I like corndogs, but actually, they give me indigestion !!!
- Please be patient, we will call your name when it is your turn. We are helping people in the order they appear to us on our screen. $N!
- Remember, if you harass the rep or spam the channel, your account may be kicked, banned, or worse.
- Techbot is sensitive and those words hurt my ears. :[ Please be nice to me. I just want to help.
- There is no COW level... really! I repeat: there is no COW level. Well, maybe there is...
- When the rep is talking to you, he will start each line with your name. If you don't see your name, he's not yet speaking to you.
- I love you too. :)
- If you have been muted, or have questions about the Muting/UnMuting process, please visit...zzzzttt!!
- Some topics I can help you with are: | drivers | commands | lag | bots....zzzzzzzzttt!!
- You are welcome, have a nice day.
- His phrases and abilities were references to Bizzard tech support.
- Techbot is also the name of a chatroom bot in the Battle.net USWest/Lordaeron tech support channel. This Techbot's purpose is to help players with common issues that may not require an actual Blizzard employee to address. Techbot can also be whispered certain messages, to which it will respond humorously. Most of the text the WoW Techbot spouted was taken directly from what the battle.net Techbot says.