|Sources: Burning Crusade|
Telaar is full of draenei, both of normal and Broken. There are plenty of quests to be had, goods to be bought, and things to see. Telaar is also one of the only intact examples of undamaged Draenei architecture in all of what is left of Draenor. The Kurenai quartermaster is here, as is a stable master and a mailbox, in addition to the flight master and inn mentioned above.
- Trader Narasu <Kurenai Quartermaster>
- Caregiver Isel <Innkeeper>
- Borto <Trade Supplies>
- Sparik <Armorsmith & Blacksmithing Supplies>
- Ogir <Reagents & Poisons>
- Nancila <General Goods>
- Uriku <Cooking Supplies>
- Huntress Bintook
- Poli'lukluk the Wiser
- Mo'mor the Breaker
- Otonbu the Sage
- Seer Jovar
- Elementalist Ioki <The Earthen Ring>
- "Shotgun" Jones <Nesingwary Safari>
- Warden Moi'bff Jill
- Consortium Recruiter <The Consortium>
- Interrogator Khan <Hand of Argus>
Quests are also available from the Telaar Bulletin Board, next to Warden Moi'bff Jill.
It should be noted that most of the Draenei NPC's in Telaar (except one, interrogator Khan) are female. It is possible they are just placeholders, as the broken draenei female model does not exist yet in game.