Teldrassil: Crown of Azeroth
5 (Requires 3)
As part of a ritual to complete your training here in Shadowglen, you must learn about our recent history.
There is a task you must perform. Go to the moonwell to our northeast and retrieve a phial of its water. While there, you will witness a glimpse of our magics and learn of our past.
When you are done there, bring the water back to me, and I will direct you further.
Our recent history is fraught with strife and violence. There is still much with which we must come to terms.
Well done, <name>. You have one task left for you before you depart Shadowglen for the open wilds of Teldrassil.
- Dentaria Silverglade says: The moonwell is to the northeast, on the other side of the pool and up the hill.
When approaching the moonwell, a Shade of the Kaldorei spawn:
- Shade of the Kaldorei fades into existence as you approach, nodding a subtle greeting.
- Shade of the Kaldorei says: Much has changed for our people since the Battle of Mount Hyjal.
- Shade of the Kaldorei says: Nordrassil lies a pale shadow of what it once was, its power used to defeat Archimonde and drive back the Burning Legion.
- Shade of the Kaldorei says: Our immortality-the very essence of our beings!-was lost.
- Shade of the Kaldorei says: The Betrayer was freed from his prison, and Shand'do Stormrage[sic] disappeared into the emerald dream.
- Shade of the Kaldorei says: A dark time for all.
- The Shade of the Kaldorei closes its eyes and fades away.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.